Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Spring Semester

I can't believe the Spring semester is right around the corner (this Monday in fact). Exciting and petrifying at the same time! So in an effort to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I signed up for a Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator class. I have some not-to-shabby Photoshop skills as is. But since I'm 100% on the job taught I'm super excited for the chance to actually know what it is that I am doing. Plus I downloaded Adobe Illustrator last week and I'm just dying to get to mess around with it in a proactive way. The class is mostly online so I'll be posting my work (aka homework) to my blog. Genius, huh? The professor actually asks us to do this (through Blogger) in the syllabus. So you can look forward to regular posts in the near future on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment