Friday, October 2, 2009

Opening Ceremony... I Die!

So I was browsing last night listening to my favorite new soundtrack "Where the Wild Things Are". Which is just insane Karen O really outdid herself. I've loved that woman for years but I love to see artists expanding their range. Her work is totally removed from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and it transports you back to the childhood adventures of Max. Then it dawned upon me Max for Halloween so I started looking for costumes. The best out there (and sold out by the way) is made by Opening Ceremony, they design all the costumes in the actual film. Their Max costume is a whopping $610.00. Ouch! While on their site I saw this dress and while I am in love. I don't think I am quite ready for my 1st $440.00 dress. But maybe one of my lovely blog visitors is? Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. The costumes are truly adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to check out the Wild Things soundtrack. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete