Saturday, September 25, 2010

NYC to Chicago - The Rest

Breaking up all of the remaining photos from the trip into individual posts just doesn't seem too practical. So here's the rest of the trip in pictures in backwards order from Chicago to NYC.

I wasn't a fan of Chicago. I'll chop it up to the very short stay, unbearable humidity and rude people I encountered. But that dog was delicious. I got two!
None of my CA friends got why I was so excited about "The Bean". You can see the skyline in the reflection!

On the way we had an hour to kill before our host got home from work. So we yelped "Swimming Hole" and ended up in Michigan City, IN at Lake Michigan.

We got our make-up done at Fred Segal. Her lipgloss is by Tarte.
Central Park

Outside of MOMA was this incredible jewelry vendor that makes these necklaces from leather & suede. They're $50 a pop but Jasmine wore hers for the rest of the trip. I begged her to start selling on Etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment